What We Are Doing
We wish to assure our customers that Discount Drains is doing everything we can to make sure that our employees and customers health and safety are addressed with the rapid spread of COVID-19. This is a very serious matter for us and we are taking every precaution.
New policy changes for technicians:
1. We have a new way to give estimates! Online Video Estimates are now available.
2. All technicians are supplied with gloves, and booties. At the customers request we also have masks at the technicians disposal
3. We have implemented social distancing when arriving to customers homes
4. All employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 or family that has been affected, are asked to self quarantine for 2 weeks
5. Any employee who is showing signs of any illness is asked to remain home to self quarantine for 2 weeks
FREE Online Video Estimates are here!
In order to help combat the COVID-19 Virus we have implemented a new way to do estimates! Instead of having a technician come inside the home to perform an estimate, we now offer a FREE online video estimate.
Your technician would be able to speak to you and see your issue through Face Time or Google Duo. This way we would be able to give an estimate on how much it would be to fix it!
When you call into Discount Drains, just let us know that you would like to have a FREE online video estimate. We then schedule a time to have the technician call you via Face Time or Google Duo to speak to you about the issue.
We create the estimate while on the phone with you and provide the information via email for approval
If the estimate is agreed upon, we are able to schedule a time right then to have a technician perform the work!
If there are any technical difficulties, we will perform an onsite estimate for FREE.
*Face Time for Apple products
*Google Duo for Android products
Don't let your plumbing concerns wait! Call Discount Drains today to schedule your FREE Online Video Estimate!
What you can do to help
We appreciate our customers at Discount Drains and we know that the health and safety of each person is important to them as well. We have listed a few ways that our customers can help in diminishing the spread of COVID-19 as well.
1. Inform Discount Drains if anyone in your home has been ill within the last 2 weeks
2. Inform Discount Drains if anyone in the home has traveled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks
We also suggest following the guidelines that the CDC has put in place:
Wash your hands often
Practice social distancing
Clean and disinfect all commonly used items in the home
Avoid touching your face, eyes or mouth with unwashed hands.
We know this time is very difficult on everyone and we want to ensure that your family is safe as well as ours. Together lets beat COVID -19 and make sure that we all are safe and healthy.